South East Front of the Deepdene
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black and red ink, graphite, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/16 × 16 7/8 inches (30.6 × 42.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Henry Thomas Hope"; in pen and red ink, bottom center: "SOUTH EAST FRONT OF THE DEEPDENE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, South East Front of the Deepdene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.