- Deep-Dene. The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq.
- Lithograph on smooth, medium, beige wove paper
- Image: 5 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (14 × 21.6 cm) and Sheet: 8 1/2 × 10 1/4 inches (21.6 × 26 cm)
Printed by Engelman, G. C. & Co. (below title center). Title: Deep-Dene, The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq. To Whom this View of the East or Carriage Front is most respectfully inscribed by his obedient and humble Servant (center below image)
Lettered, lower center: "DEEP-DENE | The Seat of THOMAS HPE Esq" and description
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Frederick Prosser, active 1828–1868, Deep-Dene. The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.