Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Chamber Floor
- Pen and black ink, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 5 7/8 inches (20.3 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of the Chamber Floor"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled and dimensions given; in graphite, throughout, plan labeled, including: "3", "cabinet", "chambre | a coucher", "chambre"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Chamber Floor, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.