Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Chamber Floor
- Pen and black ink, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 5 7/8 inches (20.3 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of the Chamber Floor"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled and dimensions given; in graphite, throughout, plan labeled, including: "3", "cabinet", "chambre | a coucher", "chambre"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Chamber Floor, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.