Adrian Hope's House I: Elevation of Library Cabinet - Detail of Concice
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on smooth, thin, beige wove tracing paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 20 3/4 inches (38.7 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "14 x 20 | 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Elevation of Library Cabinet - Detail of Concice, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.