Adrian Hope's House II: Ante Room - Elevations and Ceiling Plan
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 15/16 × 20 3/4 inches (53.2 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, right, bar scale labeled "0" to "10 Feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House II: Ante Room - Elevations and Ceiling Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.