Adrian Hope's House II: Drawing Room - Plan and Elevations
- Pen and black and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on smooth, thin, beige wove tracing paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 20 1/4 inches (38.7 × 51.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Mr Coesvelt"; in pen and black ink, center: "Drawing Room"; in pen and black ink, upper left: "Drawing Room"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, upper center, dimensions and some calculations given; in pen and brown ink, lower right, some calculations given; in graphite, lower right: "[Cornice?]"; in graphite, lower center, calculations given; in graphite, lower left, dimensions given; in graphite, lower left: "No 2 [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House II: Drawing Room - Plan and Elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.