The Little Gleaner
- between 1826 and 1866
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 6 1/4 inches (18.1 x 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "The Little Gleaner"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | child | children | dress | genre subject | girl | hat | labor | portrait | wheat | worker
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.