Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Plan au Rez-de-Chaussee (du Chateau de Wildenstein)
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- 16 7/8 × 19 3/4 inches (42.9 × 50.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Plan du Rez de Chausse"; in pen and black ink, througout, plan numbered; in pen and black ink, bottom, bar scale labeled; in graphite, lower right: "21"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Plan au Rez-de-Chaussee (du Chateau de Wildenstein), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.