IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Premier etage du Chateau de Wildenstein, undated
Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Premier etage du Chateau de Wildenstein
- Pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 13 inches (31.8 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "I Premier Etage"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled; in pen and black ink, bottom center, bar scale labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.