- Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Tombeau de General Rapp a Colmar
- Graphite and chalk on smooth, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 × 13 3/8 inches (25.2 × 34 cm) and Mount: 11 7/16 × 15 7/8 inches (29.1 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on mount, description in French
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "J Rothmuller 1825"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (J Rothmuller), Colmar, Chateau Wildenstein, Rue Plumer: Tombeau de General Rapp a Colmar, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.