IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Louis Philippe Boitard, active 1734–1760, A London Potboy, 1759
A London Potboy
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper mounted to medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 6 3/8 inches (23.8 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left: "A London Potboy." upper right: " 1759"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | saloons | steins | waiters
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Rococo - Art and Design in Hogarth's England (Victoria and Albert Museum, 1984-04-30 - 1984-12-07) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.