- 'I have formed thee for my praise'
- Gouache, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 4 5/8 inches (14.6 × 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "I have formed these for my Praise." Lower right: "from - W. Blake"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | lamb
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Calvert, 1799–1883, British, 'I have formed thee for my praise', undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.