- A Dancer
- ca. 1836
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 7 inches (20.3 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "< Ke ... >". inscribed on verso in graphite, center: " By Chalon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | dress | figure study | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Edward Chalon, 1780–1860, British, A Dancer, ca. 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.