Giles Hussey, 1710–1788, British, Study of classical sculpture or reclining figure
- Study of classical sculpture or reclining figure
- Red chalk on tracing paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 x 9 1/4in. (31.1 x 23.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.