IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Hope, 1769–1831, British, (One of) Twenty-one pen drawings of Decorative Details in Antique Style, undated
(One of) Twenty-one pen drawings of Decorative Details in Antique Style
- Former Title(s):
Designs for Gates, Walls, and Balustrade. (One of) Twenty-one pen drawings of Decorative Details in Antique Style
- Additional Title(s):
Designs for Gates, Walls, and Balustrade in a Greek Style
- Pen and black ink and graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Image: , Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 1/4 inches (16.2 × 23.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.