Study of a Youth
- Former Title(s):
Verso: Part of a seated dog (?)
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Part of a Seated Dog
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches (17.1 x 9.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "[ . . . ]"; inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "D.36."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | youth
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Everett Millais, 1829–1896, British, Study of a Youth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.