Study of a Youth
- Former Title(s):
Verso: Part of a seated dog (?)
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Part of a Seated Dog
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches (17.1 x 9.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "[ . . . ]"; inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "D.36."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | youth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Everett Millais, 1829–1896, British, Study of a Youth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.