William Mulready, 1786–1863, Irish, Woman with Ringlets, Standing, 1824
Woman with Ringlets, Standing
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 4 1/8 inches (21 × 10.5 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "W. Mulready | 1824"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | collar | dress (costume) | fichu | figure study | hairstyles | hairstyling | ringlets | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.