IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Sewell Robins, 1814–1880, British, A Postilion, undated
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 7 1/8 inches (26.7 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "[...] 35"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | buttons | costume | figure study | hat | jacket | man | postilion | vest | whip
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.