- Study for a Portrait Group
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (19.1 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left: "341"; upper right: "[...]"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | family | father | figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Shelley, 1750–1808, British, Study for a Portrait Group, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.