Near Golosana[sic]; 4:30 P.M., 3 Jan. 1867 (56)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 3/16 × 5 5/8 inches (5.6 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near Colo'sana 4.30.Jany. 3 . AW 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(56)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Golosana[sic]; 4:30 P.M., 3 Jan. 1867 (56), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.