Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Back of Naked Figure, undated
Back of Naked Figure
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/8 × 1 1/8 inches (5.4 × 2.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "437"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- backs (portions) | figure study | nudes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.