- Girl, Full Length, Facing Right
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 1 3/4 inches (11.1 × 4.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "437"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | gown | right
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Girl, Full Length, Facing Right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.