- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 10 3/4 inches (14.3 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: :"DH63"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | lake | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.