Gebel S. Eredi; 2:10 P.M., 10 Jan. 1867 (118)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and blue ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 2 3/4 × 5 9/16 inches (7 × 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and blue ink, over graphite, lower left: "2.10.PM. Jany 10 1867. G. S. Eredi."; inscribed in pen and blue ink, over graphite, lower right: "(118)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Gebel S. Eredi; 2:10 P.M., 10 Jan. 1867 (118), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.