- Faiou Nesle Faiou; 3:30 P.M., 14 Jan. 1867 (148)
- Watercolor, ,graphite, gouache, pen and red ink, and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 7 3/8 inches (8.6 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and red and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "3.30.PM.14. Jany 1867 Faiou Nesle Faiou. Pigion house tops white"; inscribed in pen and red ink, over graphite, lower right: "(148)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Faiou Nesle Faiou; 3:30 P.M., 14 Jan. 1867 (148), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.