IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Faiou Nesle Faiou; 3:30 P.M., 14 Jan. 1867 (148), 1867
Faiou Nesle Faiou; 3:30 P.M., 14 Jan. 1867 (148)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, ,graphite, gouache, pen and red ink, and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 7 3/8 inches (8.6 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and red and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "3.30.PM.14. Jany 1867 Faiou Nesle Faiou. Pigion house tops white"; inscribed in pen and red ink, over graphite, lower right: "(148)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.