Tough; 8:45 A.M., 25 Feb. 1867 (551)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, white gouache, graphite, pen and brown ink and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/8 × 5 3/8 inches (5.4 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Tough. 8.45.AM.. Feby. 25. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: (551)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Tough; 8:45 A.M., 25 Feb. 1867 (551), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.