Dishne; 4:45 P.M., 27 Feb. 1867 (555)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- 2 7/8 × 7 1/8 inches (7.3 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Dishne. 4.45.PM.-Feby..27. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink over graphite, lower right: "(555)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Dishne; 4:45 P.M., 27 Feb. 1867 (555), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.