Aboo Zobat; 9:30 A.M., 28 Feb. 1867 (564)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 x 4 15/16in. (5.1 x 12.5cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aboo Zobat. 9.30.AM. Feby. 28. 1867.; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(564)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Aboo Zobat; 9:30 A.M., 28 Feb. 1867 (564), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.