Samata; 6:15 P.M., 28 Feb. 1867 (568)
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown inik on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 1 5/16 x 7 5/8in. (3.3 x 19.4cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "6.15.PM.Feby.28.1867. Samata."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(568)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- As Samata | Egypt
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Samata; 6:15 P.M., 28 Feb. 1867 (568), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.