Giles Hussey, 1710–1788, British, Study of classical sculpture of Apollo Sauroctonur and Nymph with a shell
- Study of classical sculpture of Apollo Sauroctonur and Nymph with a shell
- Pen and black and brown ink and graphite on tracing paper
- Sheet: 10 x 8 1/2in. (25.4 x 21.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.