Bernard Lens III, 1682–1740, British, A Volume of ten drawings of Hampton Court taken by the Life - A South West View of Hampton Court from the Hurst at Molesey in Surrey, 1731-1733
- A Volume of ten drawings of Hampton Court taken by the Life - A South West View of Hampton Court from the Hurst at Molesey in Surrey
- Pen and black ink and wash
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 12 3/4in. (20.6 x 32.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.