- Hotwells from Rownham Ferry
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (18.4 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower center: "Hotwells from Rownham Ferry"; in graphite, center: "D909"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholas Pocock, 1740–1821, British, Hotwells from Rownham Ferry, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.