Study of a Drayman (A Study for "Sides - all")
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 7 inches (26 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"; in graphite, verso, center: "A Study for Sidesall | The Duke of Bedfords pictures"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Study of a Drayman (A Study for "Sides - all"), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.