- Sketchbook containing 81 drawings and 2 engravings of self-portraits
- 1715 to 1720
- Pen and black ink, pen and brown ink, graphite, red chalk, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Spine: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed on front flyleaf in graphite, upper right: "1165/MMX/ | 66/6/27/24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Sketchbook containing 81 drawings and 2 engravings of self-portraits, 1715 to 1720
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.