George Shepheard, ca. 1770–1842, British, Winkle Street, Southampton, 1819
Winkle Street, Southampton
- Watercolor, black ink, and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 5 inches (20.6 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in ink, upper center: "[...]"
Paul Mellon collector's mark Watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | archway | barrels | cityscape | street | wheelbarrow | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Hampshire | Southampton | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.