Badminton Church and Part of the Duke of Beaufort's House
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 8 inches (13 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Badminton-Church | and part of the Duke of Beauforts House"
Signed in black ink, lower center: "L.Sullivan"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | wall | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Badminton | South Gloucestershire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Luke Sullivan, 1705–1771, British, Badminton Church and Part of the Duke of Beaufort's House, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.