- Studies of Horses
- Watercolor and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 4 7/8 inches (10.5 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "JWD. RA"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horses (animals) | studies (visual works)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Studies of Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.