- Three Figures Standing by Rocky Cliffs, Two Horsemen in Distance Left
- Black chalk with graphite and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 8 7/8 inches (15.9 x 22.5 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in black chalk, lower right: "RW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | rocks (landforms)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
copy after Richard Wilson RA, 1714–1782, British, active in Italy (1750–56), Three Figures Standing by Rocky Cliffs, Two Horsemen in Distance Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.