- A Coastal Scene (Italian) with Breakwater, High Cliffs and a Fort
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 7 3/4 inches (15.2 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed, lower right: "T Wyck"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architectural subject | cliffs | coast | fort | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Wyck, (?), 1616–1677, Dutch, A Coastal Scene (Italian) with Breakwater, High Cliffs and a Fort, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.