Thomas Wyck, (?), 1616–1677, Dutch, Trees on a River Bank, undated
Trees on a River Bank
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash with graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (14.9 × 20 cm)
Inscribed lower right: "T Wyck"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | riverbank | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.