The Old Double Bridge, Bury St. Edmunds
- Brown and gray wash over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 7 x 10 1/2 inches (17.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "JW"; in graphite, lower right: "JW. RA"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "Bury St. Edmunds~ | 1833-"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "JW"; in graphite, lower right: "JW. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Bury St. Edmunds | England | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, The Old Double Bridge, Bury St. Edmunds, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.