- Approach to Hastings
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 × 9 inches (15.2 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Landscape Drawing George Barret, R.A. B. 1732 O. 1784","Landscape Drawing George Barret, R.A. B. 1732 O. 1784"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | landscape | road | trees
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England | Europe | Hastings | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Barret Jr., 1767–1842, British, Approach to Hastings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.