Allan Ramsay, 1713–1784, British, Study for a Portrait of a Woman, undated
Study for a Portrait of a Woman
- Black chalk and white chalk on medium, moderately textured, brown laid paper
- 7 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches (18.4 x 15.9 cm)
Collector's mark: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | fur | oval | portrait | robes | vignette | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.