Twenty Young Girls in a Group Walking to the Left
- Additional Title(s):
- Brown wash and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (11.7 × 14 cm)
Collector's mark: "TEL"
Signed in ink, lower right: "T. Stothard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dresses | genre subject | girls | groups, social | plumes | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Twenty Young Girls in a Group Walking to the Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.