Twenty Young Girls in a Group Walking to the Left
- Additional Title(s):
- Brown wash and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (11.7 × 14 cm)
Collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a)
Signed in ink, lower right: "T. Stothard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dresses | genre subject | girls | groups, social | plumes | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Twenty Young Girls in a Group Walking to the Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.