- Study of a Climbing Plant (Pumpkin Family)
- Graphite and white chalk on medium, moderately textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 x 17 1/4 inches (54.6 x 43.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA"; in graphite, upper left: "The Pumpkin"
T.E. Lowinsky owner's stamp (TEL) on bottom right
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical | botanical subject | nature study | plants | science | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Study of a Climbing Plant (Pumpkin Family), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.