- View Within the Southern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6)
- ca. 1792
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 22 1/8 inches (43.2 × 56.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "7422 B Mellon | 126.96.36.199.4" inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "67/3/31/2"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "Original drawing | View Within the Southern Entrance to Gundecotta Pass"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Anburey, 1759–1840, British, View Within the Southern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6), ca. 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.