- Ruins of Baugnee-Ghur near Hydrabad (1 of 6)
- ca. 1792
- Watercolor on thin, moderately textured, cream laid paper laid down on card
- Sheet: 15 7/8 x 25 1/8in. (40.3 x 63.8cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "67/3/31/[...] Original drawing | Ruins of Baugnee Ghur- | Near Hydrabad"; lower left: "7422 C Mellon | 188.8.131.52.3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | donkey | horses (animals) | lake | landscape | men | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Anburey, 1759–1840, British, Ruins of Baugnee-Ghur near Hydrabad (1 of 6), ca. 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.