- View Within the Northern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6)
- ca. 1792
- Watercolor on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper laid down on card
- Sheet: 16 7/8 x 22 1/16 inches (42.9 x 56 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "67/3/31/6 Original Drawing | View within the Norther Entrance | ...Gundecotta Pass | L[...] [Cornwall] | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliff | clouds | fishing poles | horse (animal) | landscape | men | pass | river | rocks (landforms) | trees | walls | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Anburey, 1759–1840, British, View Within the Northern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6), ca. 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.