The Southern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6)
- ca. 1792
- Watercolor on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper laid down on card
- Sheet: 16 7/8 x 22 1/16 inches (42.9 x 56 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "67/3/31/6 Original Drawing | Southern Entrance | Guncecotta Pass"; lower left: "7422 D Mellon | 22.214.171.124.6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | clouds | landscape | men | pass | river | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Anburey, 1759–1840, British, The Southern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass (1 of 6), ca. 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.