- A View of London from Highgate
- Watercolor over graphite with scraping and gum on thick, smooth, cream card, mounted on, very thick, smooth cream card
- Sheet: 20 1/2 × 32 1/8 inches (52.1 × 81.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "3139 | Barrett | London from Highgate | (Coot mai/91-)"
Signed and dated in black ink: "George Barret 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Barret Jr., 1767–1842, British, A View of London from Highgate, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.